Thursday, February 7, 2013

Super Sunday Savings

We all know how much I love a good sale. Well, let's be honest...I prefer a CLEARANCE!
 I happened to stumble upon these great deals while out for a Sunday stroll. Check them out!

This ruffled mint top was $12.99, but check out the Clearance price I paid: $3.88!
This scoop neck red top was $10, but I only paid $3!
That's 70% savings!

This orange, pink, and striped bottom color block tee retails for $78, sells for $29.99 at Loehmann's, was on sale for $24.98 and was on additional 70% clearance. 
How much did I pay for this fabulous top? Only $7.49!!
The white blouse with mint detailing retails for $68, sells for $29.99 at Loehmann's, was on sale for $21.98 and was on additional 50% clearance. So, I only paid $10.99!
The sleeveless cardigan (which I've already worn twice since Sunday), retails for $48, sells for $19.99 at Loehmann's, was on sale for $14.98 and was on additional 50% clearance. That's right, I got this super fabulous piece for $7.49!

The receipt doesn't lie...I saved $168.03 off department store prices!
*I hardly ever shop at Loehmann's..but when I see the RED Clearance signs, 
I know I can find a great bargain!

While Ross' prices are lower than department/big name stores, I hate paying "full price" for their clothing items. So, I keep a close eye on the clearance racks. I found this super comfy navy and gray sweater dress (perfect with leggings and boots!) It retails for $29, sells at Ross for $8.99 and was on clearance for $6.49! That's 78% savings off the retail price!

Although sale/clearance racks often appear overwhelming, they REALLY are worth the look! 
You never know what great deals you will find!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Great finds! Can't wait to raid your closet!! xo!

    ReplyDelete