Saturday, January 26, 2013

Easy Valentine's Decor

Well, I tried to wait until February 1 to put out my Valentine's decor. I FAILED! 
But, I was just so ready to have all of these cheerful hearts and goodies on display! 
Without further ado, I give you my easy Valentine's decor:

Kitchen Counter Decor
:::Candy hearts in Dollar Tree candle holders::: 
(and those fun hearts at the base are Dollar Tree bracelet party favors!) 
:::LOVE plate on Dollar Tree plate stand stacked on teal books:::
:::I LOVE YOU teddy bear (this was my son's 1st Valentine's gift!):::
:::Heart cookie cutter on felt heart cutout:::

Dining Room Table Decor
:::LOVE plate (Owen's Mimi bought me this!!!) on Dollar Tree plate stand stacked on black books:::
:::"Love is Patient" free printable in black and white frame:::
:::$1 candles in Dollar Tree vases:::
All sitting atop a black placemat

Guest Bathroom Decor
:::Love birds ornament hanging on a cylindrical vase 
(bought with 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby) filled with yarn balls:::
:::Bright Valentine's free printable in silver and white frame:::
:::LOVE ornament draped over soap dispenser:::
:::LOVE painting (this one has a special place in my heart as it is my son's first craft!):::
:::Candy conversation hearts in vase with candle:::

I hope you are feeling inspired to deck your halls with hearts and kisses!
February is quickly approaching...so what are you waiting for? Get to decorating!!!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love it all-especially the frames with valentines words and phrases! xo!

    ReplyDelete