I found this super easy recipe for Crock Pot Lasagna. I was a bit nervous about how it would turn out. Well...it was DELICIOUS! My husband loved it! I have a feeling I will be making this a lot!
Here is the short list of ingredients and easy "cooking" instructions:
1 lb ground beef
29oz can tomato sauce
8 oz lasagna noodles, uncooked
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1.5 cups cottage cheese
(1) Spray inside of crock pot with cooking spray
(2) Brown meat (with onion, optional)
(3) Stir tomato sauce in with cooked meat
(4) Spread 1/4 of meat sauce on bottom of crock pot
(5) Arrange 1/3 of uncooked noodles over the sauce (can break them up to fit better)
(6) Combine cheeses in a bowl. Spoon 1/3 of cheese mix over noodles
(7) Repeat layers twice
(8) Top with remaining sauce
(9) Cover and cook on low for 4 hours (Mine was done at 3.5 hours)
(10) Let lasagna stand in crock pot with lid off for at least 10 minutes before serving
Thanks so much to "Creating through Life" for posting this recipe!
*I served the lasagna with caesar salad and garlic bread.