Saturday, September 1, 2012

Men's Jeans at Wal-Mart

My husband is quite picky when it comes to buying jeans. They have to be a slim fit, but not skinny, look good with his work shoes and his casual shoes, be a certain color, etc. He's been saying for a few weeks now that he needs new jeans. We're trying to save money where we can (especially with clothes,  shoes, accessories, etc), so I decided to peruse the men's section at Wal-Mart. I know, I know...Wal-Mart's clothes are cheap/not always made well...but, I thought I'd take a chance. After walking past many racks of "Faded Glory" and "Wrangler" jeans (my husband wouldn't be caught dead in these; NOT HIS STYLE AT ALL), I was shocked to actually spot a great looking, slim pair of jeans made by "Signature || Levi Strauss and Co." I brought them home for my husband to try on (of course, I left out the fact they were from Wal-Mart). He tried them on...and LOVED them! The cost of the jeans: $21.92!!!! Do you need to read that again?? 22 bucks vs the usual $60-$100. I wanted to share this great find in case any of you have trouble finding inexpensive, good looking jeans for the man in your life! (I bought two pairs that way when he needs a new pair, Voila! Already have one!)







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment