Monday, July 16, 2012

DIY Gift | Car Wash Basket

I love giving gifts!! From picking out/making the items to choosing the perfect wrapping scheme...Ah! Love! But,  I always have trouble finding good gifts for guys...especially my dad! I mean, I've been giving gifts to this wonderful man for so many years and for multiple occasions...birthdays, Christmas', anniversaries, Father's Day...WOW! That's a lot of gifts. Needless to say, I'm starting to run out of ideas. So, when it came to his birthday present this year, I put my thinking cap on and searched the heck out of Pinterest. I saw a lot of folks posting "Gift Baskets for Guys." I knew this would be a fun idea...but what would be my theme? He had most of the items I was seeing. And then, it hit me...CAR WASH BASKET! My dad is King of washing cars. He pays close attention to detail on the tires, no streaks on the windows, no soap sud residue...perfection! But, his car wash supplies are a bit...OUTDATED! So, I went to Target and put together an awesome gift basket with all new supplies! The perfect gift for Dad! (Also keeping this idea in mind for my husband!!)

And here's pictures of each individual product...
Multipurpose microfiber towels

Heavy duty bucket

Car wash hose nozzle

Washmitt

Tire glove (this is my dad's favorite item!!)

Squeegee

Protectant and glass wipes

Car wash soap


Pretty neat, right?? Hope you find inspiration from this gift basket!


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Dad LOVES this gift!! Such a great idea!! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the Post. Your Content was very useful. I have book marked your website for your future post. You can also see our website for Womens Gift Baskets for special occasions

    ReplyDelete