Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Spaghetti Squash

My dear friend, Heather, at House of Woyaks told me about a yummy dinner she made for her family: spaghetti squash. I was very interested to learn about this squash. So, I found this easy tutorial on how to store and prepare it!

Here is what the squash looks like:
























And here's the easy tutorial on how to prepare this monster of a vegetable:


I've made this twice as a dinner entree, but next time I think I'll make it as a side to a meat dish. For those of you who haven't tried this, the texture is a bit crunchy but also soft. It's interestingly delicious!




















Pin It

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Glad you liked it! Oh, if you roast it a bit longer then it will lose a bit of the crunchy side. Isn't it like the coolest veggie? LOL

    ReplyDelete