Thursday, February 23, 2012

Fab Finds!

So, I found some pretty good deals this week!

Look how much I saved at Publix:
My best stacking deal:
Advil $8.69 ($2 off coupon)=$6.69
Thermacare Heat Patch $6.99 ($3 off coupon)=$3.99
Advil + Heat Patch=$10.68
Publix deal (get $5 off when you buy Advil + Thermacare Heat Patch)

So, I paid $5.68 for the Advil + Thermacare Heat Patch (instead of $15.68!) That's $10 in savings!






                                                                           
And here is my favorite Target deal of the week:
I have been eyeing this top at Target for quite some time now! So, today, the $10 tee was on sale for $7. PLUS, I had a $3 off any Merona clothing item Target coupon making my total $4! That's $6 in savings!


















What fabulous deals did you find this week? Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Dang! Nice savings. You're coming up on me! My best was $62 something. Get it girl! Love the top!

    ReplyDelete