Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Target-Inexpensive Organization Goodies

For those of you who don't already know, I LOVE TARGET! I could spend the entire day looking around and shopping in there! I'm a huge fan of their "dollar bins" located at the front of the store. I could spend $50 in that section alone...so, I usually try to set a $10 limit for those goodies.

Today I found:


Mini clipboard-I'm hoping this will go in the front of my coupon binder to hold my lists. (Coupon binder pics/tips coming soon!)
Robot notepad-I'm always in need of notepads. These robots are cute and remind me of my cute son (not that he looks like a robot, but because they remind me of little boys...ok, you get the idea)
Weekly notepad-I'm going to use this for weekly meal planning:)

Each of these items were $1
My other great find was this over the door storage hanger. Does anyone else have trouble finding the perfect place to store hosiery? I'm always rifling through my drawer, trying to find a certain pair (but, of course, they all look the same in the drawer). And, they always snag when I'm pulling them out. So, my mom had a genius idea! Store them in an over the door hanger. When I found this one for $2.50 (again, in the dollar bins at Target), I decided to try her idea. And.......
I LOVE IT! My mom hangs hers on the back of her bedroom door. I hang purses on the back of my bedroom door, so I decided to hang this guy on the side of my dresser. It's a perfect spot. And, I can see each individual pair of hoes/spanx/hosiery socks, etc. I would strongly recommend this storage idea. I'm probably heading back tomorrow to buy more (one for Owen's nursery to hold lotions, travel toiletries, antibacterial, etc and one for my husband's side of the dresser to hold his iPod, headphones, pens, etc).
















While I was waiting on my grande Italian Roast coffee, I found this great Starbucks coupon at the Target Starbucks counter. $1 off any pound of Starbucks coffee or Via. No purchase necessary...they're just sitting on the counter screaming "Take me home!!" Go get yours today!









Plus, I got my Colgate toothpaste + trial size (originally $3.98) for $1.99! ($1.00 off $2.99 toothpaste + free trial size with purchase of regular size). What super savings have you found this week?



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Got my Starbucks coupon yesterday! Thanks for the tip-had to ask for it but the barista gave me 3! Love my Starbucks!

    ReplyDelete