Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Super Monday Savings!

So, I feel like I'm actually starting to see Super Savings in my shopping trips!
Here are some of the groceries I got today (they wouldn't all fit on the counter; 
There's a lot more in the fridge, freezer, and pantry!!)

Check out these savings! $52.67! I was able to stack a lot of the 
savings this week with BOGOs, in-store promotions, and coupons! Today was also 
my first trip with my completed coupon binder! Pictures of that coming soon!

 AND...when I got home, I realized I had forgotten to use a couple of my coupons. 
So, I went back to Publix tonight and they gave me cash for the extra savings! 
(Also, I brought in a receipt from my grocery trip LAST week with a coupon, 
and they gave me cash for that product as well!) Yahoo! I love Publix!

Have you been saving big this week???


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment