Monday, January 23, 2012

Publix Savings & Couponing Tips

Although I am not yet an official "Krazy Coupon Lady," i.e., I do not have a stock pile 
and am not saving 70%+ on my groceries (YET!), I am still starting to see major savings!
There are a ton of great BOGOs at Publix this week. I also had a few coupons 
that matched up with the BOGOs, so I was able to stack the savings!


Here is the receipt from my Publix shopping trip. It's so long!



And here is my large heap of groceries!!



Look at my savings: $34.89! I know, I know, it's not $100! But that's $35 I can 
spend elsewhere...like on cute clothes for Owen!! (Ok, probably diapers.....Ha)


Here are some good sites I use to print coupons (yes, you can PRINT coupons for FREE!)


I know there are a ton of these out there, but here are some of my favorite 
sites that match up coupons + store sales (basically, they do all of the work for you!)

Money Saving Mom

And here's a great site for deal, freebies, store guides, etc.
Hip2Save

Click here for more coupon lingo definitions!

Do you have a favorite matchup or coupon site that wasn't listed above?
 I'd love for you to post a comment with your favorites! Happy couponing!
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment