Wednesday, January 11, 2012

P & G Coupon Book

My son, Owen, goes through a ton of burp cloths each day. When I first started washing them, they would come out of the dryer smelling like...well, dog. Ew! I googled for some help on how to get rid of the smell. Most recommended OxiClean Baby (which is great!), but they still didn't smell good enough for me. So, I purchased a bottle of Dreft Fabric Refresher and Odor Eliminator. I spray it on all of Owen's laundry once out of the dryer! What a difference! So, I signed up to receive a $2.00 off Dreft Coupon. Because I signed up with Dreft, I received a Home Made Simple Coupon Book from Procter and Gamble (P & G) with over $35 worth of savings! Now, because I'm new to couponing, I'm not sure what other sites you can sign up through to receive this booklet. Please comment if you know more about receiving this (and other) coupon book!


Pin It

5 comments:

  1. I am loving your blog! I'll be looking for dreft coupons for you!
    xo-mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you make a profile with P&G and Home Made Simple? They send you emails one when to start looking to sign up to receive those nifty coupon books (they come out every quarter/season I believe). Also they have tons of samples that you can sign up for. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Mom! I love you!
    Thanks for the info, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you are well on top of this one, but do you have Southernsavers.com as one of your favorite couponing sites? It's absolutely the best at summarizing each stores and their weekly sales, and tells you exactly where to find the coupons to reduce your price even further. I save 25%-30% each week on my purchases.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Julie! Yes, my friend Heather at House of Woyaks introduced me to Southern Savers. So great! I will be adding to my "fabulous blogs and websites" tonight and will definitely have to add that. Thanks for the comment!

    ReplyDelete