Sunday, January 15, 2012

Mom's Frame Makeover

My mom inherited a bagful of vintage jewelry and pins from her grandmother and great aunt. She's been able to wear a lot of the jewelry (and so have I:)! But, she wasn't quite sure what to do with the pins. She had leftover fabric (pictured below) from a stool that she recovered. So she thought, "What can I do with the leftover fabric and vintage pins?" After finding some old frames around the house and painting them black, she knew what she wanted to do...                                                            


She brought all of the supplies to me this weekend to "assemble,"  and this is how they turned out!



I hot-glued the fabric to the back of the frames. I then attached the pins to the fabric with hot glue.


What did you create this MLK weekend?
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Wow love them! Hope you pinned this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on Pinterest and had no idea it was yours until I saw it on my FB news feed. Looks great, love the monogrammed one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great! Love them!!
    xo!

    ReplyDelete