Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DIY Coasters


HALLOWEEN COASTERS

Here are my supplies: Mod Podge, sponge brush, scrapbook paper, felt, tiles, and glue gun (the clear spray paint sealant didn't make the photo, but it's a vital supply!)


For these, I cut my felt in squares and hot glued them to the bottom of each coaster....but for all of my other coasters, I cute the felt into small circles and hot glued those on each corner on the back of each coaster (the circles look much neater)!

So then you're going to layer your supplies on the tile in the following order:
(1) Mod podge (1 layer)
(2) Scrapbook paper
(3) Mod podge (2-3 layers)
(4) Clear spray paint/sealant (once the mod podge gas dried)

And here's how they turned out:



And here's some other ones I did!


I've made a bunch of these! Such a simple and inexpensive gift!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment