Monday, December 5, 2011
Corn Dog Muffins
1-8.5 oz. box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
1 egg, slightly beaten
1/3 cup milk
1 TBS honey
4 Oscar Mayer Hot dogs, each cut into 5 pieces
1. Spray the wells of a mini muffin pan with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. In a med bowl, combine the mix, egg, honey and milk. Allow to sit for 3 - 4 min. Stir batter.
3. Fill each mini muffin well with about 1/2 TBS batter. Place a piece of hot dog into each well, pressing in.
4. Top each hot dog with about a tsp. of batter, covering hot dog.
5. Bake in oven for 10 - 15 min. or until golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for 5 min. before removing to platter.
I only have a 12-cup mini muffin tin, so I made two regular sized ones with the extra batter/hot dogs! I served with baked beans and sweet potato fries. This meal was a big hit!!